Monday, August 25, 2008

A Snapshot w/ The Prime Minister ZanJun and My First-ever Avatar

Hello! This is MarniePakyaw and the girl on the side is the Prime Minister of Sorority Girl, Inc. We are at the UP College of Home Economics library trying to be studious. And by the way, we just finished my first ever avatar. In 30 minutes I will be posting it here. At the back of Prime Minister JanZun are the books for Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution Management. Those are great books read by great people. It is already 10:55am (Philippine Time) and luckily our HRIM101 class professor is on a meeting so I'm free today from 1130-1pm. :)
SURPRISE!!!!!
She is my avatar. The hair is just right. The eyebrows plus the eyes, I guess, are ok. The nose looks very artificial and too pointed compared to my reality. The lips seem ok but they look too pleasing. I like the jacket, though. The chest part is a total exaggeration (Dong:I second the motion)! :D

Create your own avatar at Faceyourmanga.com :)

2 comments:

pusa said...

welcome to the blogging world :) meow meow, igngit ako gagawa rin ako ng avatar na yan

Aegis` said...

haha thanks! this whole blogging is all because of chuvanesss!:p