Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Unpublished Love Story


I was posting "My unpublished love story" last week and i left it as draft. When I checked it today to finish it I got completely lost! Here's the copy of the draft:


"The frog never really knew that there is a pond nearby. He went anyway as if some external force caused him so. The pond was alright, it was quite unclear, not too shallow and not too deep; but to the frog it was a bit mysterious and yet funny coz it's not green like those in movies or cartoons. The frog met his new friends from around. He was so amused at them that he thought deep inside that he was meant to be there. They played around and they really got along well. One is an alligator, a swan, and a monkey. The frog got really close with the alligator. Aside from the fact they are both reptiles, the frog saw that the alligator was someone to look up and someone he could confide to. The alligator was strong, he looks guile sometimes, wild and too dangerous but deep inside he has a tender heart; and he got confuse at times if he'd show his reality-- deep, sensitive, struggling. He was known to be the other way around. "


I read it for several times and refreshed my mind a bit but I was not able to recall who the frog was! Or the swan? the monkey? the alligator? So there, I partially aborted to complete the story until I remember the exact meanings and relationships of my characters. Funny, it was supposed to be my love story but I completely (or just for now) forgot everything in just a week! But I will be back with it. I somehow conceive that I am experiencing a reboot right at this very moment! Every thing back to zero. Every thing in its basic format; without any added software or applications, no antivirus, or frostwire. But I shall be back :)

3 comments:

Mitchie said...

HAHAHAAHHA! I love it! Why don't you add a statcounter.com on your blog?

Aegis` said...

holrayti! watever sis haahahhahaha jokes!

Unknown said...

di ba amphibian ung frog?