Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Marnelle Reyes





Hi dear friends! I just turned 22 last 0107! Yahu! I was sick that day and the day before that! Im not sure if it was because I ate Razon's halo-halo (Delicioso!) or because of the cold weather. Anyway, it was a very simple celebration. We did not really cook anything special or invited friends/family over to feast! Thankfully my sister went home that night and bought me a cake and 2 dozens of KK doughnuts! Well, it was at least memorable because it was my first birthday I wore purple nail polish courtesy of the very kind Ate Rose. It was indeed my very first time that my fingernails experienced colors. That's Jose Miguel (Miggy) on the right, by the way.


But wait, there's more!!!
A small fellowship was organized by a few friends from CLYM on the 11th of January for me and Louie who was celebrating his birthday that day! It was held at the Canilao's residence. Thanks to Mami Angelina, Lola and Asst. chefs for the delicioussss snax! Thanks CLYM for the small-time partey! :D

2 comments:

me said...

belated happy birthday marnie! ansarap ng cake mo! hehehe...

goodluck to your upcoming album. ang galing galing! suportahan taka! GOGOGO!

Aegis` said...

hahah! tenkyu te aimeeee!! ay nako inspirasyon ko nga album mo eh..hahah! kung may launching ka ulit, imbitahin moko hehe:D