Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mahal Kong Ina

Today is February 19, 2009.

Thank you for loving me in spite of all my imperfections.
Thank you for supporting me in any of my good endeavors.
Thank you for the words of wisdom you never fail to give every day, every moment.
Thank you for the times we argued because I'm too arrogant.
Thank you for the times you first said sorry because I'm too insolent.
Thank you for the patience to correct me all the time.
Thank you for sometimes tolerating my luxury.
Thank you for making me realize my senseless extravagance.
Thank you for sharing with me your life.
Thank you for letting me know what my limitations and capabilities are.
Thank you for teaching me to hold on.
Thank you for keeping me grounded in faith.
Thank you for if not by you I wouldn't find the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
Thank you for my daily allowance and for the extras.
Thank you for the fancy clothes I never asked for.
Thank you for the constant supply of inspiration to finish well in every thing.
Thank you because you chose not to give up a long time ago.
Thank you because your hug means a lot.

I know, you just couldn't stop being a mother.

Happy Birthday to my Nanay.


No comments: